Dance Expressions by Debra
$30/class or $80/month
$40/class or $110/month
$20/class or $55/month
*Acceptable payment methods are: cash, money order or check made payable to Dance Expressions by Debra, Cash app, Paypal, or Venmo.
-There is a $45 registration fee for new students and a $30 fee for returning students.
-Unless specified, Dance Expressions by Debra offers classes on a tuition basis, so we DO NOT pro-rate for missed classes or holidays. Tuition is paid in 9 equal monthly installments September-May. Some months have 3 weeks and some months have 5 weeks but the tuition payment will be the same every month.
-Tuition is due on the 1st of every month. If not received by the 5th, a $25 late fee will be added to that payment and the student will not be allowed in class until tuition and late fees are received.
-Accepted methods of payment include cash, check or money order, debit/credit, Venmo, PayPal, or Cash App. Make checks payable to Dance Expressions by Debra.
-If a month of classes is missed, you are still responsible for that month's tuition unless you have withdrawn from classes.
-You may withdraw from classes by contacting the studio in writing, in person or by phone. Please note that if you drop mid-month, you will not receive a refund as we do not pro-rate.
-If tuition is not paid in full before recital, the student will not be allowed to perform in recital.
- Please observe your child's progress during parent's week only.
- Do not enter the studio while class is in session.
- Remain quiet in the lobby.
- Be on time for class.
- Please pick up your children on time. Children will not be allowed to leave the building without a parent or guardian.
- No food or drinks, except water, will be allowed in the studio or lobby.
- No gum during class.
- Please call or email if your child must miss class.
- Wear appropriate attire for each class. Hair must be pulled away from the face and jewelry kept to a minimum. *If a student is not dressed according to the dress code, he or she will not be allowed in class until dressed appropriately.
- We only address complaints during scheduled meetings or by email. To schedule a meeting, please email Debra at [email protected] or Bobbie at [email protected]
- Malicious talk or gossip regarding any student, instructor, or parent will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply with these rules or demonstrates inappropriate behavior regarding Dance Expressions by Debra or towards instructors, students, or parents of the school.